Over 100 people attended on the day and provided such marvellous food.
Particular mention should go to:
- Alison Tanton and family (her daughter Jodie was an excellent face painter)
- Sally and Don Wardroper for the organisation of the rounders and invitation delivery
- The Village Hall Committee
- Pip Collick, Liz Williams and Iris Milstead for the excellent historical display
- The Rev, Rod Whateley for the loan of the Notice Boards
- Steve and Julia at the Blue Anchor for use of their field for Rounders and their support
- All resident of Ransley Green for their support and patience on the day.
- Mary Silibourne for the fantastic Jubilee Cake.
- Peter Silibourne for the safety fencing along Ransley Green and the incredible beacon.
- Jane and Alan Johnson for providing the straw bales.
…and finally, all those people who so kindly gave their time and assistance on the day.
Stuart and Fran Cross.